in love with the blogging community already! I’m thankful to you for considering my blog and I wish you good luck and happiness for all that may come. Follow your dreams and pen them down! 😀
Here’s what I’ve been questioned :
1.What is your favorite genre of writing?
Ans: Fiction and Poetry. Anything that offers liberty to create a parallel world.
2. What is the most memorable compliment you ever received?
Ans: The Last Journal , my debut fiction novel has gifted me a lot of appreciation. All the reviews, messages and mails are close to my heart as they speak of different perspectives and are etched perfectly in my memory.
3. Politician or Actor/Actress?
Ans: An Actress. Not an actor cause well, an actress has a wider range of characters to portray 🙂
4. Who is your favorite Author?
Ans: The maestro -Sir Khaled Hosseini.
5.One thing you cannot live without?
Ans:Basic necessities of life ? Food? Air? Water? Ah, and my phone.
6. Who is your Role Model?
Ans: I know that’s too mainstream an answer but I draw inspiration solely from my mom.
7. Which blog did you enjoy most on reading?
Ans: I enjoy each and every blog that offers something different. But my favorite has to be Eric’s blog : https://makeitultrapsychology.wordpress.com/ . He is amazing at what he does !
8. What is your weakness?
Ans: I am blunt! Hypocrisy rules any day.
9. What inspires you to write?
Ans: The power that comes with it !
10. Your favorite holiday destination & why?
11. What is your biggest dream of life?
Ans: I take a dream, work on it until I’ve lived the pleasure of it. The Last Journal and Savera are two such dreams I’m living at present. I’ve got no big dreams but small wishlists I tend to work on.
My Nominations (in no particular order) are:
11 Random facts about me :
- A published author.
- A crazy dancer.
- Awarded Times of India ‘Best Student Of The Year’ for the 2014 batch.
- An ambivert.
- Worked as a journalist in the students newspaper The Telegraph In Schools.
- An ardent cricket fan.
- Co-founder of an NGO named Savera.
- An optimist.
- Passionate about learning.
- Weird at times. Friends and family rank highest in priority list.
- A radio FM if hit upon with the same wavelength.
And My Questions For You:
- Given a chance to introduce a fictional character in your life, who would it be?
- Whose blog do you relate with and why ?
- Given an option to choose between traveling and books, what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Which is better – to speak a lie that saves or a truth that kills?
- How often do you find yourself day dreaming and about what?
- Define beauty.
- What is the worst part of your daily routine?
- They say money can buy happiness, how correct is the statement for you?
- Which is better – writing as a career option or writing as a hobby?
- If you go invisible for a day, what might have changed the other day?
Thank You Everyone !
Never let the words fall short 🙂