It is absolutely overwhelming to be nominated by so many bloggers and for such different awards in the blogosphere. I value each nomination. Thank you everyone for reading and the valued feedback. 🙂
Here’s a shout out to the three awards I’ve been nominated for-
The Rules for The Blogger Recognition Award:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them.
I’d like to thank my fellow blogger Vibes of a Calcuttan to have nominated me for this title. Getting recognized as a blogger is a personal achievement for me since I never really thought I could blog!
The blog that has honored me with the title is a beautiful place of optimism , love and everything nice. Also, we share the same city of joy! I’m definitely very blessed to have crossed paths with her. Please go visit her blog and get engrossed.
Origin Story :
Once upon a time there lived a girl who wrote thoughts, turmoils and happiness in her diary. The first person she tortured with her works was her brother. To every work, her brother had no words of appreciation. Sometime, he’d say it’s not his genre and sometime he’d dismiss matters with an “Okay”. They lived like a happy family proud of the book she wrote early that year until one day he spoke over coffee, “Why don’t you have a blog as of yet silly?”
Need I say anymore? Oh yes , he still hasn’t appreciated my work!
Advice for anybody starting up a blog-
I’m myself a very new blogger who almost never imagined to be recognized and appreciated so well for blogging. I would rather share what I’ve learned.
- You need to believe you can and be your own kind of individual. What you write speaks for you in the blogosphere. So why not create, edit and master what is yours already?
- You’ve got to be a reader as much as you write. You learn , you interact, you grow and you prosper. That’s the basic idea.
I’m glad to have crossed paths and I’d suggest their blogs for a great read. Please go follow!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.– Created by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to one of your best posts.
Three things about me :
- I am selectively lazy.
- I have always been mistaken as quiet and I’m absolutely the opposite.
- I didn’t know I was writing a book until I had written quite a few chapters.
Here’s what I’ve been questioned :
By Vishal :
- What is your biggest fear about blogging?
The fact that I’m super lazy might just ruin a lot of things.
- What are your aspirations in life?
I’m just aspiring to achieve the small goals set up which includes writing and NGO.
- Do you have any secret talent? If yes, what is it?
Yes I can stay without sleep and sleep for about a day straight. Both, oddly.
- Who is/was your idol? And why?
My mother. All that I am is cause of her.
- Just curious; do you like chicken wing or chicken breast?:) (Weird question)
Sadly, I cannot be weirder since I’m a vegetarian.
By PoojaG :
- What’s your favorite movie?
Forrest Gump. Shawshank Redemption. Rang De Basanti. ZNMD.
- Who’s your favorite musician?
I am into all sorts of music. To name a few that are more frequent to the list – Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, Genesis, Porcupine Tree and the list goes on. Also, Indian classical music.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be and why?
I’ve got nothing to change from my past since it has made me who I am today.
- What’s your blog about and why did you choose to write about that topic?
My blog is all about my opinions , my reflexes and my thoughts. I’ve always loved to express and voice individual instincts. I promote individuality in every form and I tend to establish that through my blog.
- Who/what motivated you to start blogging?
I’ve already answered this question at the start of this post.
- What is your favorite piece of literature?
A very difficult question for any reader. I’ve got a number of plays and poems to enlist.
- What would you do for a living even if you didn’t get paid?
I’d work for the NGO and write even if I don’t get paid.
- What is one thing you cannot live without?
I cannot live without talking to my mother daily.
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
I haven’t much traveled the world but Australia has always fascinated me.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? (1 funny Question)
I’d definitely want to fly and be the selfish girl who has always dreamt of flying.
Link to one of my best post:
5 Golden rules for the nomination:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, by linking their blogs
- Let them know of their nomination (by commenting on their blog etc .
I’d like to thank eshinalidoreen for nominating me. This is a very unique title and I’m glad you’ve thought of me for the award. Her blog is a great compilation of works and a must read. Please go follow her to be enthralled.
Here’s what I’ve been questioned:
- Why did you start blogging?
I’ve answered the question already at the start of this post through the origin of my story.
- What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote as a child has been what Napoleon said, “Nothing is impossible in this world” . I keep reminding that to me.
- What are you going to do if you’re given a chance to be a billionaire?
I’m going to live my dream of making SAVERA a huge NGO and get myself dedicated into writing and social service.
- Can you describe your blog in three words?
An honest reflection.
- What have you always wanted?
I’ve always wanted to spread smile, spread love and be the change I wish to see in the world. This also happens to be Savera’s tagline.
- What is the most amazing moment of your life?
When I hugged my mother who stood amidst the back crowd with tears and a gleaming smile after I received an award that says, “Best Student of the year 2014” . Also, when my dad held ‘The Last Journal’ with pride and patted my shoulder.
- What is your advice to new blogger in one sentence?
I’ve already shared some things I’ve learned. I believe I’m still an amateur to advise.
My questions for both the awards :-
- What is that one quality you’ve worked very hard for?
- What is the most fun part of your daily routine?
- Why do you choose to write and what has it taught you?
- Given a second chance, what is it that you’ll try again?
- Define what makes you beautiful.
- Do you daydream about things? Share a few.
- Any advice/ words for me as a blogger.
(ANSWER any five if you’re nominated for the Mystery Blogger award)
I’d like to nominate :
For the Blogger Recognition Award-
For The Mystery Blogger Award –
For the Real Neat Blog Award:
Your participation would be appreciated and I’m looking forward to it.
There are 11 unique nominations each for an award. Nominating blogs took me a day of analyzing things. I hope you understand that nominating is the toughest job as you are one of a kind and I’m glad to cross paths with each one of you.
Thank you for reading.
Never let the words fall short! 🙂